We are a traditional law firm dedicated to providing our clients with quality, affordable legal services. Your case will receive individual attention, tailored to meet your needs and budget. Each case is handled by Mira herself, a Board Certified Marital and Family Lawyer.
We provide quality legal representation, in contested and uncontested cases, in all areas of Florida family law, including:
- Child Custody and Timesharing
- Child Support
- Divorce and Dissolution of Marriage
- Parent and Child Relocation
- Property Division and Equitable Distribution
- Alimony, Separate Maintenance, and Spousal Support
- Adoption, Step-Parent and Unrelated Individuals
- Name Change
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Restraining Orders
- Prenuptial and Premarital Agreements
- Post Nuptial Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Post Final Judgment Modifications
- Enforcement of Florida and Out-of-State Family Law Orders and Judgments
- Registration of Out-of-State Family Law Orders and Judgments
- Hague Convention Actions
Our office is located in Port Charlotte, Florida. We have served our community for more than 25 years, and have handled thousands of family law cases. We represent clients throughout southwest, primarily in Charlotte, DeSoto, and Sarasota Counties. Let our experience and understanding help you with your family law matter.
CALL US AT (941) 627-3667
or contact us by email
to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal needs!
Mira Staggers White, Attorney at Law, P.A.
20020 Veterans Boulevard, Suite 1
Port Charlotte, Florida 33954
Check out our reviews at:
This website is for general information purposes only and relates only to the laws of the State of Florida. Nothing on this page or the associated pages, documents, photographs, comments, blogs or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any person, individual case or situation. The information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute or create, an attorney-client relationship. For specific questions and advice regarding any legal situation, you should conferred with an attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, review the attorney profile or ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.